Welcome to Somatic Embodiment group! We're so excited your application to work in group with Jenna has been approved. To save your spot, please enroll below.
Holy sh!t! Stuff I THOUGHT I’d dealt with came up in a whole new way to ACTUALLY be opened up, reorganized and healed in a new, healthier way. I can see that so much of my life I’ve been everything others wanted me to be. These are things I’d explored with a spiritual teacher once but this is a much deeper realization. I could actually FEEL the shift rather than just be aware of it intellectually. Now I’m exploring who I am without all these defenses and masks I’ve worn my entire life to keep me safe. I have an embodied sense of SAFETY now such that I can be fully myself.
This work has liberated me ENTIRELY from all the trauma responses and long-term negative patterns I was always having. There’s space now between the two pieces of velcro that held these responses together. Now I can let them go, my grip on them has loosened. I went from gripping to an open palm, open, receptive. I'm not interested in gripping onto some identity anymore- I’m open, free, liberated, at peace. It’s like I’ve let go of these emotional weights I’ve been carrying around my entire life. My body feels entirely connected all at the same time.
Learning how to be embodied and present in my life has allowed me to step out of a cycle of toxic, abusive relationships and into a healthier relationship than I’ve ever been in in my life. It’s completely flipped everything I learned growing up, even after years of therapy!
What you can expect in the Somatic Embodiment Process:
- Weekly somatic skill building sessions to build up the resilience, fluidity and rhythm in your system. These calls will take place Tuesdays at 5 pm PT starting Nov 7.
- Weekly 50-60 minute trauma-informed yoga classes, online via zoom. Wednesdays 9 am PT.
- Weekly trauma-informed meditation class, online via zoom. Fridays at 1 pm PT for ~20 minutes.
- This is 2.5 hours a week or 10 hours a month of touch points with me, as opposed to the usual 1 hour/week or 4/month of therapy most people are in. In other words, this is truly an immersive experience if you let it be!
- Handouts and worksheets to deepen and integrate your learning.
- Biweekly private, online check-in surveys to track your progress and to help me track your process- this allows you to share anything you need in a private setting that only I see.
- 40% discounts on many of my online workshops.
- A free paid subscription to my Substack newsletter where I publish some of my most in-depth content on trauma, neuroscience and connection to self- for the duration of your time in any of my groups.
- A spot on my 1:1 waitlist. This group is now serving as my waitlist. I am only taking 1:1 clients from this group, even if you are a past client, as I am extremely full and because the work I do is described as so deeply transformational.
- It could be 4-6 months before a 1:1 spot might open up so being part of the group is the best way to secure a spot on my waitlist.
- Access to the recordings for a year from when you started (unless you stay on in the continuing education track- see below).
- 50% discount on my in-person somatic eco therapy hikes that happen ~quarterly in Bend, OR.
- Option to stay in the advanced somatic embodiment continuing education group after the six months at a discounted rate, which would allow you to continue to join the weekly yoga, meditation and advanced group’s weekly zoom and continue to access the recordings.
- If you live outside California or Oregon and are a good fit, an invitation to become an affiliate for Jenna's programs.
To make the groups available to a wider audience, we provide various payment options.
If you decide to pay in installments, you authorize us to charge your card in the amounts and frequency in this agreement.
If your credit card expires or fails to authorize payments, you agree to provide a new payment method. If you do not provide a new payment method, you agree to no longer participate in the group or use the course materials.
If a fee balance has not been paid for 30 days, you agree to payment of a late-payment fee of 3% of the total overdue amount, to be charged monthly (and prorated for periods of less than one month). You might not be allowed to participate in your group until your balance has been paid. We also reserve the right to use a credit card on file to make payment on past due invoices. If your account becomes seriously delinquent, we will have no choice but to resort to collection proceedings and you agree to be responsible for our attorney's fees and costs incurred in those proceedings. If your card fails you are still responsible for the full cost of the course.
Upon joining, you commit to the full payments of the group, unless Jenna determines you are not a good clinical fit for the group in which case you will not be held responsible for the remainder of the fees for the group.
You agree that your 20% deposit shall be paid at the time of registration and is non-refundable regardless of whether payment is to be made in full or by an installment plan. If you provide at least two weeks notice before the group is scheduled to start you will receive a refund of the fees you have paid minus the 20% non-refundable deposit. If you are paying by an installment plan, the requested withdrawal will not be effective until your installment payments equal the 20% non-refundable deposit. If you provide less than two weeks notice before the course is scheduled to start that you are withdrawing, (i) you will not be provided any refund and (ii) the entire course fee shall be due, with the sole exception being a case of medical emergency verified in writing by your treating physician. You are responsible for the full six months/24 weeks of group payments regardless of the payment plan.
This is a six-month commitment. You are responsible for all months of fees regardless of your continued participation, how engaged you are, your attendance, utilization of the materials or the results achieved.
By enrolling in the course you agree to these terms
What's the cost?
Do I have to share my trauma or hear the trauma of others?
What if I can't make the calls live?
Why should I work in group instead of 1:1? Group scares me.
How long is the group?
Will this be hard/painful?
I have a lot of issues and have been in all sorts of work for a long time. Will this work for me?
Is this the same thing as EMDR or brainspotting or meditation? Aren't those somatic approaches?
What's somatic work anyway? What's Somatic Experiencing?
What's the call schedule?
But I want 1:1 time with you- will I get any? I'm worried I'll get lost in the group.
Will this help me with weight loss, sexual issues, or other health issues?
If you still have questions, please schedule a consult with Jenna here. Please be sure to have read all the FAQs above before booking.
Please know that your spot will not be saved until you fully enroll through one of the payment links above. Calls can only be booked 10 days in advance.Book a 15 minute consult