Here's what you can expect in the SE experience:
- Weekly somatic skill building sessions to build up the resilience, fluidity and rhythm in your system. These calls will take place Wednesdays at 10 am PT via zoom.
- Weekly 50-60 minute trauma-informed yoga classes, online via zoom. Wednesdays 9 am PT.
- Weekly trauma-informed meditation class, online via zoom. Fridays at 1 pm PT for ~20 minutes.
- This is 2.5 hours a week or 10 hours a month of touch points with me, as opposed to the usual 1 hour/week or 4/month of therapy most people are in. In other words, this is truly an immersive experience if you let it be!
- Weekly handouts and worksheets to deepen and integrate your learning.
- Weekly private, online check-in surveys to track your progress and to help me track your process- this allows you to share anything you need in a private setting that only I see.
- A spot on my 1:1 waitlist. This group is now serving as my waitlist. I am only taking 1:1 clients from this group, even if you are a past client, as I am extremely full and because the work I do is described as so deeply transformational.
- It could be 4-6 months before a 1:1 spot might open up so being part of the group is the best way to secure a spot on my waitlist.
- Access to the recordings for a year from when you started (unless you stay on in the continuing education track- see below).
- 50% discount on my in-person somatic eco therapy hikes that happen ~quarterly in Bend, OR.
- Option to stay in the advanced somatic embodiment continuing education group after the six months at a discounted rate, which would allow you to continue to join the weekly yoga, meditation and advanced group’s weekly zoom and continue to access the recordings.
We can't wait to have you join us!